Gas Safety Check and Certificates
As a gas safe registered engineer, JP Wilson Plumbing & Heating provide Gas Safety Checks and certificates.
If you are a landlord renting out your property, you need a Gas Safety Check and Certificate. This is a legal requirement. Your gas appliances must be working correctly, efficiently and safely. We can provide you with a certificate for your property. We are able to contact and arrange the inspections directly with your tenants.
We provide you with safety advice, the landlord gas safety check and a legal certificate. We inspect your gas meter, pipework and appliances to ensure that you are compliant with current legislation. We offer discount packages for landlords with multiple properties and we can provide you with annual reminders if required.
- Inspection of your gas meter, pipework and any appliances you have selected.
- Gas Safety Certificate showing the outcome of the inspection.
- Reminder when it’s due for renewal.
- Repairs or replacements.
- Annual service (this can be provided at extra cost).
- Any required re-inspecting of the failures as per detailed on your Gas Safety Certificate.